Monday, August 1, 2011

Hoot, hoot...owl ornaments





My regular job has slowed to a trickle so I am having so much fun making new designs! I am especially happy with these two owl ornaments. One was a suggestion from a great customer and I thought the squirrel turned out so cute. Then I just had to try an owl in a witch hat. I loved watching Molly the owl hatch her chicks on the internet last year. So I had to do a barn owl. It has such a magical look. I might have to do more of these. Both are sold. Thanks for sharing my art with me.

3 comments:

  1. Both of these ornaments are great. I love your witches and their marvelous hats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really love these ornaments! You are extremely gifted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both! You are one talented amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete