Sunday, December 11, 2011

Spookytime update!



Merry Christmas everyone! It's time for the update on the 13th of this month and I have a very special Santa I would like to give a sneak peek of. This is one of those pieces that I have been working on for over 3 years and many, many hours of work. I love how he turned out and putting together the toys on his garland he holds was so much fun! He is a carved wooden Santa that stands over 21" tall. I sculpted his face and beard however, so I could give him the detail I felt he needed. Hope you are all enjoying the season and will take a few minutes to drop by and check out the art on Spookytimejingles. There are some wonderful offerings this month.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! He is WONDERFUL!!! I love him! There are so many little details. He really looks like a labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Santa! You are so awesome and I adore your art!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete