Tuesday, March 31, 2015

EHAG update

Tonight at 9 PM Eastern time is the monthly update of the EHAG Marketplace (Eclectic Halloween artist guild)  There promises to be some great Halloween art available this month too. If you have never checked it out before I really encourage you to. My offering this month is one of my favorite things to paint. Moons!  7 little moon gourds and  paper clay star are nestled in a vintage wooden bowl. Vintage orange tinsel makes up their nest. These are very small gourds ( 1 1/2" across) and a re very difficult to find. The bowl itself is 6" across. I have hand painted each little moon using vintage Halloween postcards for inspiration.  Each one is a one of a kind original.  I have poured hours of painting into each one but think of it as a labor of love.  I am asking $110.00 for them and offer free shipping.  Instead of the bowl, I can put ribbon hangers on them so they can be hung from a small tree. Perfect for a feather tree! As always, thank you for stopping by and sharing my art with me. The link to Ehag is:http://ehagemporium.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment