Monday, October 5, 2009

Wonderful surprise!




Some of you might remember the pictures of some of my ornaments on a fun spider display stand that two customers sent me pictures of? Well I think I raved so much about it they felt obligated to get me one! Smile...I was so surprised, and I love it. So I took a picture with some of my ornaments on it. Some of these are custom orders and the pumpkin face with top hat is on eBay right now. I also show one picture with a black cat shaker I am almost done with. Just filling lots of orders, don't want you all to think I am slacking off! So excited to start decorating for Halloween too. I am late this year. Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. They are all amazing. The Black Cat Shaker I love that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Isn't that super-sweet of them! I love stuff like that! Your work looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great surprise for you! Your ornaments are as always, fabulous and that black cat shaker is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon,
    How sweet Of then to do that for you! Your ornaments radiate such MAGIC!I love them all, but.. The Witch is my favorite :)

    Take care,
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so cool of them to do that, I just love your ornaments :)
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU GAVE ME MY HALLOWEEN FIX FOR THE DAY!!!! oops...caps lock!! i just love your work. isn't that the truth about the vet. lyme should have been the very first thing they suspected. six experts...blah!!! she could have been spared all this pain and suffering. i always say you better be your own doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Tammy that is great, how sweet of them. I wouldn't be able to part with them after setting them up for display like that, to cute!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Tammy, smiling... Sure hope your having a great weekend.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tammy, What a dork I am! I called you Sharon on the earlier comment. Dah! I know your name and I apologize for writing Sharon, not sure where that came from, oh No! Is this a sign that I'm getting old?

    Take care,
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete