Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'm back! New Cat for Spooky Time Jingles



Hi everyone, After a three month illness, I am finally back in my studio creating.  It feels so good too. I finished up a black cat roly poly I had started months ago and I like him so much I am going to do an owl next!  I did something different on this one by sewing some dyed corn husks together for a collar. It turned out so vintagey! Wait...is that a word? It is now I guess.  Be sure to drop by the Spooky Time Jingles website for the May 13th update. Lots of fun new creations.  Thanks for dropping by and sharing my work with me.
Tammy

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful kitty Tammy! I'm so glad you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black cat Tammy. The collar was a great idea and it looks very vintagey. ;o}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Sylvia and Maddy! It always make me feel good that two such talented artists like my work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see you are back creating. Sorry you were not well. I peeked in at STJ just now at your fabulous witch ornament, your details are amazing!
    Cheers!
    I am a follower of your blog for some time now, I just don't get here as often as I would like to.
    Teresa in California
    http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete