Monday, February 16, 2009

New project in the works



I just finished doing some custom Halloween Tambourines for some wonderful ladies and decided I would make a new one to sell. I have this idea in my head that I want to try and it won't go away until I do it! These tambourines are soooo much fun to make, allthough they are super time consuming. I love picking out and putting on the wonderful ribbons. There are some fantastic choices available nowadays in ribbons. Here is a picture of one of the old ones I have done. Stay tuned for the new one.

4 comments:

  1. Oooooo I'm waiting!!! Love them!!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, Tammy! They will be snapped right up I predict. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea! You are very talented!
    Congrats on starting your blog, it will be fun to follow!

    *smiles*

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy!
    Your work is gorgeous, Bright and cheery! I love everything you create:)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice compliment!
    Good luck on the give-a-way:)
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete