Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Toot, toot!! Queens Castle Bootique open July 1st





Here's my latest, "Party Kitty" with his friend Jack! He's tootin' his horn to let everybody know. He will be available at midnight Eastern tonight on the AHQU Queen's Castle Bootique. For those who aren't familiar with the Queen's castle, it's a wonderful marketplace strictly for one of a kind original work. It updates on the 1st and the 15th of each month. Some wonderful goodies by some great artists so please come check it out by clicking here at midnight on the 30th/1st (9pm Pacific time). You can see Party Kitty specifically by clicking here. Thanks for stopping by, Tammy

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you made it look like I said something really bad!
    Bwahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does doesn't it! You naughty little witch you. Actually I removed it because it made me look bad and stupid since I messed up on the dates. Sigh...I guess we both look bad. Of course you look good with that spider on your face though. Thanks for your help Queenie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a total trip! Just messin wit ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally,I get to pay you a visit!! I just love this new sculpt! The expressions are priceless.

    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete