Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spookytime Jingles market place opens tonight!


Oh wow! I have been away from my blog for so long. Lots of family problems but things are looking better in the New Year. Excited to get back to creating and I am brimming over with new ideas! I have one of my favorite Pumpkin stack ornaments up on STJ tonight. I love making these and each one is so different. I don't think I ever tire of sculpting faces. I hope you will check out STJ if you get a chance, some wonderful art from my fellow Spookytimejingle's artists. You can click here to visit the site. Here's to a brighter and happier New Year!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy,
    I love the pumpkin heads. Your faces are always the best, bursting with so much characater!

    Wishes for a wonderful New Year!

    hugs,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hon!!! Thought I would pop on by and say hello..and see how you are. Sounds like your 2010 was a bit like mine..so glad it is done..hoping for a better 2011 also! Here is to a great year all the way around for us both!
    Hugs and love to you hon, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, you NEVER disappoint! Hugs Tammy and thank you for sharing on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ideas, I believe that people will wait for your next post, thanks for your work.

    ReplyDelete