Saturday, October 5, 2013

Witch shoes






I am so excited about these.  They are just really unique and I am in love with them.  They are sold but before I ship them, I keep putting them in different places around the house.  They are huge! (over 13") and hold a ton of candy.  They look so cool by the front door and then in the middle of the dining room table too.  I took 2 wooden Dutch shoes and sculpted some curly toes on the ends and extended the bridge of the shoes.  Then I went to town painting designs inspired by Beistle and Dennison vintage paper cut outs.  I wait all year for Halloween then it comes way to fast!  Thanks for stopping by and Happy haunting.

7 comments:

  1. ������ them!����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lee! I appreciate you taking the time to tell me. Always love to hear what others think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are magical and wonderful!
    I am going to share this post with other "shoe loving" friends,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I appreciate you wanting to share it with your friends too.

      Delete
  4. You are the BEST at painting anything Halloween, or Christmas, ... okay, or every season! Love these shoes! A great idea and a beautiful finished piece.
    BTW, thanks for visiting my auctions lately... I appreciate you getting the bids going, PLUS, I just plain love seeing your lightandshadow id. Makes me smile.
    Happy Halloween! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, you are such a sweetie. I miss the old gang of Halloween artists. As far as your work goes, I am a huge fan and would love to own every piece. I just put out my little pumpkin ornament and my wonderful witch and cat ACEO. They are some of my greatest treasures. Miss you my friend, take care.

    ReplyDelete